Currently reading:
A reason to move to Yorkshire..

Discuss A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

geeeeez! even i can make a crisp sandwich (if someone spreads the butter for me). lazy gets!

even so, its opening in yorkshire hmmmm, it might be a godsend for them! lol

Yer can all keep away, theres more chuffin plumbers up here than the rest of the country put together

I think 1 is opened in Belfast last year. Tayto which is a big crisp maker in Ireland had a pop up shop in Dublin. All proceeds to charity.
I think Aer Lingus are doing Tayto crisp sambos on their planes now believe it r not

Just going to point out the tan hill inn sold for £1,000,000.

For those unfamiliar with it it's a 20ish mile drive to Richmond one way or a 10 mile ish drive to brough sowerby when it snows it can be completely cut off for a week at a time. It houses more lambs then it does customers!

If northerners can spunk a million on a pub then I'm sure they can afford for a bit of competition in the plumbing game and a price hike so we can all earn a crust

Just going to point out the tan hill inn sold for £1,000,000.

For those unfamiliar with it it's a 20ish mile drive to Richmond one way or a 10 mile ish drive to brough sowerby when it snows it can be completely cut off for a week at a time. It houses more lambs then it does customers!

If northerners can spunk a million on a pub then I'm sure they can afford for a bit of competition in the plumbing game and a price hike so we can all earn a crust

It's an amazing place though. Highest pub in England or maybe even the UK. And they serve Theakston's Old Peculier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A reason to move to Yorkshire.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock