Discuss 50 full bore lever ball valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great deal. I'm getting my stock in this week for the outside taps season and those would be perfect... for someone near Derbyshire.

That's the start price... Expect they will go for alot more!

Maybe the start price but make a bid and see what happens, even at 70 quid, it's still a bargain and they are a brand name (Boss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 50 full bore lever ball valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of making some improvements. I want to replace the existing isolating / stop valves which I think are just standard ones to full...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock