Search the forum,

Discuss 3 branch soil fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Are there any? As in left, right and centre.Or not, as you are not allowed to connect toilets opposite each other due to crossflow? I hope that makes sense. Basically, i have a ladies toilets to plumb in and the soil pipe comes in right at the centre of where the toilets will be. So two to the left and two to the right?

Cheers fellers

Thanks tamz, I think you have told me about these before. But, if i use them, is there a way to prevent against crossflow

Do you mean like this?

Polypipe SU420

crosstee.jpg

OK, I have seen corner tees, and double branches, but I must confess I haven't seen one with another sideways input. Not above ground, anyway.

OK, I have seen corner tees, and double branches, but I must confess I haven't seen one with another sideways input. Not above ground, anyway.

Marley, polypipe and the usual suspects all do them Ray.

No they don't. I should read before i type :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the special corner branches etc that have clearly been glued together with solvent weld.

I'm intrigued as to why you need this fitting!

Can you rejig the room two left and two right? the middle one will only have to go a few inches to the left.

Love the special corner branches etc that have clearly been glued together with solvent weld.

I always thought of making my own with a tube of gap filler as when you see them it looks like thats what they do anyway but could never be bothered to try it.

I have such little space to work with it is pretty much all I can use without chasing massive holes in church walls which are made of granite. It took me 7hrs to core 1 hole about a metre long

I have such little space to work with it is pretty much all I can use without chasing massive holes in church walls which are made of granite. It took me 7hrs to core 1 hole about a metre long

Lol! I get it now.

Do you have 5 toilets all in a row with the soil behind the centre one?

Where's the church mutley ? I'd love to see this configuration when you're done

I am going to be using a stub stack system for the 1st time, and I am wondering if I should put 2 durgo valves in? One on the end of branch of toilets? Or will just one main one be ok?

Who would have thought you would get some many replies to a soil pipe fitting a

Well it turns out lads that, I actually only need a cross section branch. Measured it all up and the pipe doesn't pop up through the floor right on centre with pan. Thanks for all the advice. I guess we all learnt a bit from this. Me, never listen to what the builder says you need without visiting the job and some of you guys, that there are 3 brach fittings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 branch soil fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock