Search the forum,

Discuss 3 824 question, bit of a poll really. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Apart from this site being TOTALLY SWAMPED with so many adverts one cannot access it properly, here's my lovely question, should I ever be able to read it.

The good old 842, this one's an eco max, got called out to CH not working but DHW is,
Now I done the normal, the div was shot, so changed it, done a check on the vessel, full of water so changed that too, naturally.
Ran it up, all good. FOR TEN MINS LOL!
and then it went back to just dhw, so, I isolated the div, blew off the system pressure and again, put the required car in vessel, charged system again etc.
It ran for 3 mins on central and then just shut off again, ( bearing in mind ,dhw is ok)
Oh! Pump is well good, as when it was going it hit the farthest rad no problem!

Would I be mad in thinking just a dead NTC ?

A little vote on this would be fun to see who was right!

Cheers guys.

All my best.

Reply to 3 824 question, bit of a poll really. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock