Discuss 2 upstairs radiators need bleeding everyday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would say your system is piped wrong see attached diagram circled is the correct position for the cold feed and vent in the neutral zone before the pump . Kop

20190113_144333.jpg

Can you tell us which way the pump is flowing? From the pic it looks like it's pumping upwards but the installer may have flipped the pump head 180°. There will be an arrow on the side of the pump body to show direction of flow.

Hi Rob, with regards to the movement of water in the f&e tank, if it was free of gunge and blockages would the water level rise when the heating is on and fall when the heating is off, or the other way round?
it might well rise or fall depending on the problem but really should be static. my concern is if it was all dandy why a recent problem, have you been playing with the pump speed ? or bunged any stuff in
chking

Last edited:
Oh no. Rads started to play up so it was suggested to reduce pump speed from 3 to 2. No difference resulted so reduced the speed down to 1. Again no difference. Pump speed remains on 2 as all radiators warm up consistently throughout the house. Its just that 2 of them keep getting air in them.

ok , I am with the boys tomorrow at 7.00, central liverpool as its a new high rise start for a cuppa and will pose the problem, boys ! they are all over 6o been round the block , the world and most started at Cammel Laird in the diesel subs .lets see
chking

Reply to 2 upstairs radiators need bleeding everyday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock