Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Zoneing Cylinder on existing system in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nvq level 3

Hi,

Just after a little advise on this please, New heat only boiler being fitted to the existing system "straight swop". Zoned for heating but not for HW, Trying to run a cable could prove difficult as there solid floors! If fitting to existing do you have to add this zone? I have a feeling you do. Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

Rob.

you sure its not a c-plan zone valve on the hot water, pump for the heating

Yes you do need a zone valve and stat etc to control the hot water , was it gravity hot water before

Ahh yes the C plan, possible! But either way an extra zone will be needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zoneing Cylinder on existing system in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock