Discuss Your tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

Had a gas safe plumber in today to mend boiler and his tool kit looked like a gardeners tool kit. Am sure there was nothing from this century. I've thrown better, made me chuckle.

I look after boilers in a galvanising plant, acid in the air there makes your tools look worn after about half an hours exposure.

I try not to think what I'm breathing in!

I look after boilers in a galvanising plant, acid in the air there makes your tools look worn after about half an hours exposure.

I try not to think what I'm breathing in!
I think the picture says it all.:biggrin5:

Had a gas safe plumber in today to mend boiler and his tool kit looked like a gardeners tool kit. Am sure there was nothing from this century. I've thrown better, made me chuckle.

just bin pass you on the way to leeds today phil,
i could have popped round to sort it with my shiny ones.lol

just bin pass you on the way to leeds today phil,
i could have popped round to sort it with my shiny ones.lol
Should a called in for a cuppa.Still waiting for a diverter valve. Water peeing out.:thinking2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid my money firm went bust. Can't afford to pay again.:dunce2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock