Search the forum,

Discuss "Yeah mate cookers got a chain on it" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Landlord Safety check today made me laugh... Chain attached to cooker hose

image.jpg

Have a good one chaps

Looks like an assessment bay. "Have a look at this cooker & tell me your observations".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Yeah mate cookers got a chain on it" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
Inexplicably a wok gas hob on my cooker is stuck - I have been unable to pull it out even with a crowbar (I kept the tension exerted to reasonable levels). That wok hob has never worked properly, i.e. the flame that came out of it when the cooker was brand new, was too weak for proper...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I got a new Mapress gas installation in my catering business. All end points are 1/2" the main tubing is 32mm. Some appliances have 3/4" hoses connected by previous owners /installers, although their inner tubing is 1/2" too - including the 6 burner/ 1 oven range cooker. Does...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock