Discuss Worscter 28 SI FGA Readings off the scale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

997PPM Ratio of 0.0126, check BP, fine, all seals in combustion chamber, fine, it has flame lift, could this be due to the 100mph winds we are getting as it has a vertical flue? Gunna take flue apart and inspect tomorrow.....anyone come across this before......

I'd doubt it has anything to do with the winds ... more to do with the flue way ... blocked condensate or ill fitting seals as gas man says...

Cheers Gas Man, i checked all the grommets on the combustion chamber they are all good. I take it the burner gasket is on the supply pipe to the bottom of the burner? never done one before......

Last edited by a moderator:
SI combi, just looked at MI's there is a gasket on the burner union on the Gas Valve to Burner connection. Will check it tomorrow along with the flue, cheers guys will let you know how i get on

ignore the gasket thought it was he,on that boiler(and as its got flame lift) check flue has not come apart(vitiation) check gas pressures , finally pcbs fail on this causing the boiler to run away,ignore the h/l stat and thermistor only stopping when it melts the aps,gas pressures would be my first thought do you have the mi,s for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you not adjust the high and low settings on the gas valves on these? I am not familiar with this boiler. I know you can on the greenstars and the juniors, I have had high readings on these and adjusted the valve settings and all was well!

Can you not adjust the high and low settings on the gas valves on these? I am not familiar with this boiler. I know you can on the greenstars and the juniors, I have had high readings on these and adjusted the valve settings and all was well!

yes you can,2 and 3mm alen keys req

All sorted, it was the flue, the inner flue wasnt on correctly, cheers once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worscter 28 SI FGA Readings off the scale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock