Discuss Worcester CDi30 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldalbanian

I turned on the central heating yesterday and the rads got no more than luke warm. Today they didn't even do that, and now I have no hot water either. The burner indicator light isn't on, and the display is showing 21
Anyone know what this means before I call someone out?

Turn the heating nob up

Does the screen say SE atall?

heating dial is at max. I've reset and display just shows 21

thanks

Press and hold the chimney button on the left for atleast 10secs

Please report back with findings?

This won't fix the problem

Just help diagnose

after 10 secs it lights up orange but the fault code comes back as 21

Could you take a photo of the front of boiler displaying fault code please

It's getting more complicated! When I got up this morning the burner light was on and the display said 76. Half an hour later the lights on the programmer are on for both heating and hot water, but the burner light on the boiler is off again and the display says 63.

The number is just the temp of the water in the pipes

I was coming to that conclusion as well. So if the boiler doesn't think it has a fault I'm guessing the problem is either the pump or the programmer. Looks like I need to call someone in
Thanks for all your help anyway - much appreciated you taking the time

Programmer or thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester CDi30 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hello, Newly moved into a house with a mains fed cylinder system. I've never had one before and struggling to get it working. When I turn either...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Back