Discuss Worcester Bosch 280 rsf no ch operation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proelitegas

Hello friends/ fellow tradesmen I have the above boiler in a landlords property that is working on dhw but not on heating. I have had a quick look and couldn't find the fault. I removed the stat and put a link in but still no operation. I also noticed the demand light was not illuminated but standby was. Now I know it's a old boiler and I'd love to remove and put in a new one but landlord is a Scrooge and won't have it. I only spent 10 mins looking at it as was late for a appointment and going back tomorrow so any guidance in getting to the fault would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Just looking now I'm thinking could be the divertor valve stuck in dhw position..

Yes looking in the mi's points to demand indicator but gonna go with the multimeter Tom and narrow it down.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch 280 rsf no ch operation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hello all. During a recent service to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 36 cdi compact boiler within my property, a filter was removed by the plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I've just had my annual maintenance check on my boiler (in title), it will be 8 years old in May this year and is (I think) still under...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a flat with a Worcester Bosch CDi 35 Compact (or Classic System maybe?) and the thermostat on the boiler was broken (the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock