Search the forum,

Discuss Williams test pump bargain! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfxy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
went to williams today to get some 28mm end feed fittings came out with a TT60 test pump for £48 plus the vat its way better than the TT40 but the same price! cheers Ray :santa_smiley:

Are these still on the go at that price.
What postage

Mines went pop

Are these still on the go at that price.
What postage

Mines went pop

Price good to Xmas, but its the TT40 - we did have a few TT60s courtesy of the supplier being out of stock on TT40, but we think all the TT60s are now gone.

Delivery free for orders over £100 + VAT, otherwise a tenner.

Ray

Ray, what is the warranty on the TT40? I bought one from you a couple months back and its broken.

Ray, what is the warranty on the TT40? I bought one from you a couple months back and its broken.

2 years minimum on everything we sell*. Whats the problem with it? (please don't tell me you were beating the apprentice with it...)

*terms and conditions apply!

Seems to be letting water back in when it gets to about 3-4 bar, it wont pump up any more and the water level isn't going down no matter how much you pump.

Seems to be letting water back in when it gets to about 3-4 bar, it wont pump up any more and the water level isn't going down no matter how much you pump.

Ok, will PM you later to organise getting a replacement to you.

Ray

That's called a leak mfgs! :tounge_smile:

Not telling how to suck eggs, but Are you sure your using it properly?

That's called a leak mfgs! :tounge_smile:

Not telling how to suck eggs, but Are you sure your using it properly?

Haha. Yeah I am sure, it has been fine for all the time I have had it until now. I have been regularly testing up to 10 bar with no issues, but not it wont get above 3-4 and the resistance in the pump lever seems to have gone.

Just wanted to update this. Ray PM'd last night to ask how I wanted to get the new pump swapped over. I said I would go into my local branch, I did so today and it was swapped over with no hassle at all. I think the new one is even a TT60, that's what it says on the box but I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Brilliant service.

Just wanted to update this. Ray PM'd last night to ask how I wanted to get the new pump swapped over. I said I would go into my local branch, I did so today and it was swapped over with no hassle at all. I think the new one is even a TT60, that's what it says on the box but I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Brilliant service.

I got a boiler from Williams a couple of weeks ago delivered on time very well packaged spot on price and service well done ray I will be back for more .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams test pump bargain! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock