Discuss which tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Hansell

Hi am nearly finished on tech cert level2 and looking at buying own tools.Need a list of tools for working as plumbers mate or possible self employment can anyone giv me any ideas.Looking at mid price quality maybe Rothenburger.?

get what you need as you go , dont waste money on tools to just sit in the back of ya van

you wont find a better blow lamp than a rothy super fire 2 for the price although if your goin to be doin site work a set of plastic pipe cutters, an adjustable spanner a hacksaw and battery drill should cover everything

Plumbing Tools
Many threads in the tool section to keep you busy. All the info you require should be in there.
One quick tip is buy a couple Bahco shifters.

id start of with a couple of adjustables couple of grips 2 pipe slices pair of plasic cutters small level tape measure junior hacksaw a set of screwdrivers hammer stanley knife blow lamp
but its going to depend on the work youre doing if is all plastic you dont need the blowlamp imediatly if its all copper you dont need the plasic cutters

not need a combi drill then?
think its gonna b site work if i can get cscs and an agency to take me.not got any site experience so think its gonna b hard

i would maybe try get taken on as a plumbers mate on sites first see how things are done and pick up from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock