Discuss Which centre for NVQ2 as an external candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leon

I am In the brighton area, currently I have C+G lvl2 and Unvented dom hot, Planning on getting water regs, part L and solar (and maybe part p defined scope) in the near to mid future... Can you see whats missing^^
I can't find a center to accept me as an external candidate, whereby I am registered with them but find my own assesor, as I have a friend who's been in the business donkey's years who can assess me for a lot less than I would have to pay otherwise.
Basically I can't afford the thousands it will cost to get on any of the full nvq courses I have found, and don't have the time to spend in a college being told stuff I already know.
Anyone know where I can get registered in this area where they will accept me as an external for a reasonable amount?
Also, anyone know where I could get hold of something which tells me exactly what evidence of what jobs I need to put together for the portfolio so I can start putting it together ahead of time?

Thanks in advance for any help:)
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which centre for NVQ2 as an external candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on heating controls. We'll be upgrading our boiler (To a modulating oil system boiler - EOGB Sapphire)...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock