Discuss Which boiler should I choose, Feedback appreciated! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

KOP makes the point for me, he has one outlet and should've fitted the 39kw version for better water delivery (especially in Winter) for one outlet and you have three. The point is Roy, when the central heating is on the boiler is chugging away trying to provide for both and it will struggle, that's why your stored water solution was fitted in the first place albeit with an unreliable system.

Yep, go round to test your neighbour's systems when the CH is on.

Last edited:

Reply to Which boiler should I choose, Feedback appreciated! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock