Discuss whats the cheapest and best heater for hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimming

hiya guys

can anyone help me plz

my daughter has recently rented a hair salon from the council, and brought the hair and beauty business.

we have 2 new wash basins, and would like to install water heater, run the 2 hair basins, cause at the moment it

only as a shower, and we don't think think is suitable as you can only use 1 basin at a time with 1 shower. thanks

hiya guys

can anyone help me plz

my daughter has recently rented a hair salon from the council, and brought the hair and beauty business.

we have 2 new wash basins, and would like to install water heater, run the 2 hair basins, cause at the moment it

only as a shower, and we don't think think is suitable as you can only use 1 basin at a time with 1 shower. thanks

Depends on how much hot water you're going to use. Suggest something like the Zip Inline instantaneous ones http://www.zipheaters.co.uk/zip-hot-water which can be set to lower temps for hair washing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats the cheapest and best heater for hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all:) This is my first post here. My Dad recently had an Ariston Next Evo X SFT 16L multipoint water heater installed to replace the previous...
Replies
Views
A
Hi. I've taken my immersion heater out and want to replace it with an instant hot water heater. The unit will be placed on a wall at chest height...
Replies
Views
E
Good evening everyone :), I’ve recently moved into a new flat that is completely electric (It’s got a dual immersion heater) and just had a...
Replies
Views
I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property...
Replies
Views
C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
Back