Discuss What's been going on with the forum then? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone who's not in the Arms asks any of you what this is about just tell them it's some technical server schizzle that you don't really understand.

Dan's extremely serious about the banning thing. We've been told there are no exceptions and no second chances.

I don't want to ban any of you, except maybe Leo, and I know the other mods feel the same but if it comes to it, we'll have to.

Not something I really want to have to do. Please help us with this by staying schtum.

Really! I thought I was your favourite.

Wow sounds serious and Ithank you personally for the hard work your doing

I had a forum nothing on this scale or topic and iIwas also atracked I just shut it down, glad things are looking up

If anyone who's not in the Arms asks any of you what this is about just tell them it's some technical server schizzle that you don't really understand.

Dan's extremely serious about the banning thing. We've been told there are no exceptions and no second chances.

I don't want to ban any of you, except maybe Leo, and I know the other mods feel the same but if it comes to it, we'll have to.

Not something I really want to have to do. Please help us with this by staying schtum.
Mums the word.

Well done all you guys & girls in the background I bet it been a couple of sleepless nights.

But it has shown me that I can live without the forum !!
Well at least of a few days any road.

Missed the Forums glad you and your behind the scene geeks got it sorted nasty buisness.........welcome back all regards Turnpin:43:

Thanks for all the hard work, much appreciated :clap::clap: Did wonder when I tried logging on and said site wasn't available anymore! .. thought you'd called it a day without letting me know, I'm not paranoid.. honest :)

To be honest, I didn't understand anything in the explanation.
Well done all for bringing the forum back on line:)

So the threads about WB & BG being rubbish really upset someone. Think to avoid any further attacks from WB and BG their initials should be reversed GW and GB !

Thanks for sorting it all out, I wasn't stamping around shaking and swearing I promise..

Well I am glad that was spelt out in English. Not! Didn't understand any thing apart the big bold letters BAN. Cheers for all the hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's been going on with the forum then? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
You can now subscribe to the forum and browse with no sponsors ads (there will still be a list in the main plumbing forum to show you who is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
I thought explaining why we have the system in place will help you guys get over it. It's to do with our search engine rankings, and how much...
Replies
Views
Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be going out in batches. We did this on all three forums...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock