Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be going out in batches. We did this on all three forums so we've got 75 hats going out, amongst all the other things, so to save us a bit of time and to make the tracking a bit more manageable we're sending the stuff out in batches.

Some hats are on back order but we have the first couple of batches in our conservatory (really not geared up for selling online anymore! - don't envy those that do lol).

So hang in there. PM @Lou if you're unsure of where your items are. She's got the spreadsheets with the names and addresses on and will be able give you a rough idea.

Some items are being sent out direct from our sponsors, and those would have by now had your name and address and will confirm shipping in the coming weeks.

So hang in there for us. :) We will be a bit more organised this year I think. This calendar thing kinda took off quickly.

Massive thanks to all the sponsors that got involved.

Reply to Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock