Discuss What Toilet Connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxing? Thinking a baton between cistern & wall to take up the difference.
Don't you think the baton will be slightly too big though? It won't look great. I'd rather made a great nice boxing with a good finish.

Don't you think the baton will be slightly too big though? It won't look great. I'd rather made a great nice boxing with a good finish.
That is up to the customer my concern is fixing the cistern firmly in place.

I'd have that floor up (if floorboards) and try and convert to plactic but only if the joist isnt in the way which it will be so ignore me.

Pan itself is cemented in so it will be a concrete floor with clay soil. you maybe able to hammer and crowbar the pan free from the floor...some floor will probably come away with pan...if not you will have to smash the pan out carefully. then probably need to screed floor before new pan goes in. i tend to gently tap that soil collar off so its flush to the floor...leaves a better finish! but in answer to your original question....mcalpine space saving 90 degree pan connector
4"/110mm 90° Space Saving Bend Adjustable Length Rigid WC Connector

Swan neck pan connector and a bit of batten at back of cistern.

Or proper job of floor up and change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Toilet Connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Would appreciate it if somebody could list the steps required to replace a leaking toilet pan connector.
Replies
Views
Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip Off the tape and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock