Search the forum,

Discuss What the hells goin off with your FB group. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

This forum is mustard always has been and always will. But yer facebook thing is has got some right self righteous nasty pieces of work on it. It's like a massive arsey pee'ing contest.

dont know,not been on there lately,but the mods on there try to sort any crap out

It's not much fun really. Gasbook is not so bad but the viessmann forum can be dangerous

The thing with monsters is you need to kill before they take over the world.

It's nice to be home tho? The arms is still a dump and smells. Thought it was due a remodel ? Scottish and Newcastle are tight as owt!!!!

Being back in here is like going back to your home town and going for a pint in the WMC where u spent a few Saturday's .

I like the language freedoms over there, I've only been on it a week or so but feel sorry for some of the less experienced guys asking questions and getting pulled apart.

You know that massive end you get in the merchants (every merchant has one, if yours doesn't it's probably you), the know it all with the flash van, arrogant as possible, type to walk pass the que over the counter and into the office because they're that important,

It's a Facebook page full of them!

I hate the ******s who que jump. I always wait and always treat counter staff well. Today I called my local plumbs took a sarnie order , dropped it off for the lads and went on my way - didn't even buy a fitting. But they help me a lot

I'm ex BG and do think they get more abuse then deserved.

They have a briars mix some very good and well experienced engineers that'll put most people to shame, but they are now a retiring bread, the ex car salesman on the other hand those guys deserve all the abuse they get

They have a briars mix some very good and well experienced engineers that'll put most people to shame, but they are now a retiring bread, the ex car salesman on the other hand those guys deserve all the abuse they get

Agreed. The British Gas have been servicing this for years and look at this really winds me up! 9/10 times the fault will be picked up and the correct notice given but the customer will always say that's never been a problem before hoping that you will let it slide.

Most of the old guard were fantastic engineers I've worked for a few that have set up for themselves and it was always nice knowing you had that back up if you needed. The newer engineers are not so good I think they are more trained in sales tactics now. Also most of their engineers are subbies so technically it's not bg doing the work.

It annoys me, because having worked for them I know the repercussions of missing something.

They carry out more audits then gas safe and will gladly issue a final warning for a system not having a 3amp fuse let alone half the other stuff.

too many people believe they are the best thing to happen to the industry

It started off other month when someone was slatting one man bands who worked for bg . Since then i have noticed it fires off on it BG vs others.I just find it comical that you chuck some bait out and how many bite.I don't care who works for who its all about earning a crust end of the day to feed your families.

Theres all sorts of div's on there. Like trying to interact with a script reading call center sometimes or folk who are scared of there own shadow and ID everything.

I don't go on there much because most of them are fannnys , some nice guys as well but the tossers spoil it , long live UKPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What the hells goin off with your FB group. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock