Search the forum,

Discuss What shower tray seal ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Fitting a Mira flight safe shower tray, was looking to buy a seal to use on the wall and tray. Thinking of Abacus no more leaks or Mira upstand. SDS tiling boards and tiles finish on the walls. What's the better seal ?

Reply to What shower tray seal ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and down into downstairs wall Another plumber has sealed inside area whwre it is shown yellow , which i get is not ideal. i was going to just seal a thin...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than the old one. At the time I didn't give much thought to it, but now I'm wondering which type of tray it would have been. Other than it weighed no more...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have have purchased 3 Mermaid wall panels to replace the tiles in our shower. These panels are 3mm in thickness. After removing the existing wall tiles, I have discovered that there is a gap around the entire shower tray, in some places the gap is greater than 3mm, the thickness of the...
Replies
Views
Void under shower former My recently installed solid resin shower tray / wet room former has around 4mm flex across a dinner plate sized area in the middle. It's on a concrete base that was unevenly screeded over. The gap will likely be under 10mm. It has not yet been tanked or tiled but would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock