Search the forum,

Discuss What is your most used/useful tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just found out they don't even know the proper side of the road to drive on, peasants! Pah.

one of these, there badass, be lost without it. cuts wood, chops bricks, prises things apart, lifts doors, cleand off
silicone, spreads etc, etc

the blade does not flex!

50925011111111111111111111111111111111111111152.jpg

My short handle Bahco and my Knipex cobra mini live in my Snickers pocket with an 8mm spanner a bleed key and 4way valve/meter box key. Used every day much like my Kane 455
And transit connect.

Knuckle dusters for non payers

I have some with a gas safe logo embossed in them
well its almost gas safety awareness week
What better way to spread the word

Last edited by a moderator:
Knee pads. Tablet is very good has phone camera and Google maps with GPS.

Always ...

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is your most used/useful tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock