Discuss What is the point! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started off with a bully of a boss, £50 a week for 2 years! hated every moment of it, was going to pack it in , but then i got a job off a nother bloke! really good , learned me everything i know! worked for him for 3 years for £120 a week!! verry poor money for 5 years of work , sometimes having to work till 10 at night with no extra pay, i stuck to it working as hard as i could, now i got a job with local council , good pay and van to go home with! like they say , every dog has its's day!! stick too , somethings bound to come up!

Fair play to you mate. My helper grumbles at 60 a day! Plus I give the begger lunch / scrap money.

Last edited by a moderator:
These young uns would not know what hit them on yts money £30/per week eeegh by gum they wer days! memories! Where manufactuerers used you as cheap labour.

you old boys moan about how much you was on back in the days. but look how much stuff has gone up, minimum london living wage is now £8PH

I bet car insurance wasnt 2400 a month
single buss journey £2.30

just saying :)

But back on the topic.

I dont think companys like if you already have a level 2-3 if your under 21 as they dont get funding. There are apprenticeships out there you just got to find them.

Last edited:
you old boys moan about how much you was on back in the days. but look how much stuff has gone up, minimum london living wage is now £8PH

But back on the topic.

I dont think companys like if you already have a level 2-3 if your under 21 as they dont get funding. There are apprenticeships out there you just got to find them.

And you could buy a house for a fiver!

Jack it in, why bother. Get into something else its too hard.

more work for me...Haha

But back on the topic.

Blimey! your insurance is £28,000 a year!? What you driving a Mclaren F1 car to jobs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the point! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock