Discuss What is the name for these ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baldyb220

Hi there. Can anyone tell me the name of the cracked nut in the photo. I know it's some sort of bleed valve but can't find them on the Internet. Need to get a new one.

Attachments

• 20160424_145204.jpg
    20160424_145204.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 65
[DLMURL="http://www.toolstation.com/v3/m/part.html?p=45763"]Air Vent Caps Capillary - Toolstation[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank u your a star had a weekend to forget about all cos of these things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the name for these ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock