Discuss What is the difference between these 2 combi boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nigel2013

I am getting my boiler changed from a floor standing to a combi boiler, and have a choice of 2 models and as one is more expensive than the other I was wandering what is the difference?

The models are as follows.

Vitodens 100-w wb1c

or

Vitodens 111-w dhw storage

Many thanks.

How big is your house? How many many bathrooms?

does it not tell you on the manufacturers literature/website? if not phone your installer and ask him his opinion/experience with the two.

The 100 is a standard combi, will probably supply adequate hot water to one outlet at a time.

The 111 is a storage combi, which holds a small amount of hot water in tanks, which is pre heated and is able to give you more flow at your taps. This would probably be better for you as you've got two bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the difference between these 2 combi boilers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock