Discuss We've been doing it wrong all this time! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LPC

Some clever ******* figured out a much more profitable use for compression fittings and pipe!

My brother-in-law who is a high and mighty London flyer showed me these. Apparently they are all the rage at the moment!

Candelabra Three

Wow 45 quid for the double one , looks p@@p, but I'm sure some tool will buy one,
wonder if they're patented, lol

Loads of tools are buying them, including him! Was telling me that big shelves made of scaffolding gear are also really popular!

Get your pipe benders out and see what you can make I say!

Load of old cack!! Have to do more complex with the hand bender in college!

The coat rack is my favourite. £125 for a few gate valves and pipe clips!

Could have at least used conex! That's just cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to We've been doing it wrong all this time! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm hoping someone or many of you, can give me some advice please. We have an Ariston Combi Boiler installed in 2004 (I found the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock