Discuss Water Regs and Unvented courses Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys. I am in need of some advice please. I have just finished my NVQ2 and am about to sign up for my NVQ 3. I just want to know what i need to learn to take the 2 courses above. Unvented and the water regs. I have just passed my unvented for the technical certificate and am wondering if the exam is pretty much the same on the course.

Also, any books you could recommend for the above.

Plus, i will need to do the ACS so any advice on books for that also would be great. And where i could purchase the books.

Thanks you guys

Mutley

if you have done unvented on your tech cert you should have the knowledge, the tech 3 will give you the practical side in college during your "bay time" and if your doing the ticket you also have a morning of training prior to the exam. wras side buy the water regs guide off amazon, gives detailed breakdown of all the regs.

Hi Mate, Get the water regs from somewhere like Amazon as suggested and don't worry about it too much as the exam is open book, and the questions state which section of the regs are being refered to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Regs and Unvented courses Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock