Discuss Water meter fitting problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached

Attachments

• IMG_20231103_112150_resized_20231105_080911519.jpeg
    IMG_20231103_112150_resized_20231105_080911519.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Can I ask why you need a water meter fitting ?

Install one after the internal stop tap easiest

Reply to Water meter fitting problem in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Should the small red triangle on meter continually be moving? Checked meter after hearing water noise in garage. Want to know if it’s a Sydney...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock