Search the forum,

Discuss Waste disposal in east london - need help on where to go in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhitbreadHeatin

I live and work (when i have to) in East london, E14 and i have tried to find out from the council how you dispose of small amounts of trade waste - all the normal stuff for a plumber/heating engineer.

Normally you just apply for a license and take it down the dump and pay by weight but the council say thats not how it works and i need to just read the web site....thats no help at all. (when i asked for more help they told me that they would only read me the website word for word....not sure they count as people)

Please bear in mind the area/council of tower hamlets is the most difficult, mental, racist, useless vermin know to this little island.

any advise is appreciated.

Thanks

if its metal, scrappies, what else is there to throw away after that?

if its metal, scrappies, what else is there to throw away after that?

All boiler boxes, bags of plastic, building materials, bathroom sinks, toilets and general waste......oh and cold water tanks. All my bins are inspected for commercial rubbish and watched by cameras!!!

Plastics and cardboard go in the custs recycle bins. Cant beat the carbon offset. Metal goes to scrappies. Timber goes on my coal fire. Anything else is stored until im doing a big bathroom job and I get a big skip.

I live and work (when i have to) in East london, E14 and i have tried to find out from the council how you dispose of small amounts of trade waste - all the normal stuff for a plumber/heating engineer.

Normally you just apply for a license and take it down the dump and pay by weight but the council say thats not how it works and i need to just read the web site....thats no help at all. (when i asked for more help they told me that they would only read me the website word for word....not sure they count as people)

Please bear in mind the area/council of tower hamlets is the most difficult, mental, racist, useless vermin know to this little island.

any advise is appreciated.

Thanks

You watch your soaps, and at around 10:30 / 11:00 at night, you drive round (plenty of places in London fyi) and find a quiet street, you pull up, get out of your van, open the van doors, and chuck it all out there.

Simple.

You watch your soaps, and at around 10:30 / 11:00 at night, you drive round (plenty of places in London fyi) and find a quiet street, you pull up, get out of your van, open the van doors, and chuck it all out there.

Simple.
and then get done for fly tipping

Simple.

That the Mancunian way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste disposal in east london - need help on where to go in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock