• Thread starter Veggie Dave
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 814
  • buy

Discuss Want To Buy A Baby's Cot? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veggie Dave

Then I have the perfect one for a plumber. :yes:

plumbers cot.jpg

That would fail every safety test going and is potentially a baby killer. Just too many death-trap areas.
One of the items I sell for a living is cots/cotbeds.

Advantage of that cot is once you decide you are having no more kids, you can always cash it in at your local scrapyard! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Want To Buy A Baby's Cot? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
Back