Discuss Want any Gas work? I'm based in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnmcginty

I can pass on a lot of gas work, if you do installs or repairs and/or unvented. I'm not taking anyone on but will pass on the work for you to do through your own company. Needless to say you will have your own business, public liability insurance and the appropriate certs. Just looking for a reliable person with good, friendly, professional approach. PM me for more. Many thanks. John

Hello again, Yeah I guess long time no hear....Had a broken leg for a while ...that lead to a few pulmonary embolisms and a bout of pneumonia....all's good now though :) Thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Want any Gas work? I'm based in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock