Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wales - it's a dangerous and lawless place, boyo... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chick holding up the mouldy roll looks dangerous.

I reckon I could run faster than she could.

The neighbour has a look on his face that says,
'I'm only here because I was told to sit and look at the camera'

The chick holding up the mouldy roll looks dangerous.

I reckon I could run faster than she could.

The neighbour has a look on his face that says,
'I'm only here because I was told to sit and look at the camera'

Never met a woman from Wales who wasn`t dangerous oz and the word neighbour means a frequent visitor to the house. lol

Never met a woman from Wales who wasn`t dangerous oz and the word neighbour means a frequent visitor to the house. lol

Are you saying that 'Mr. Wednesday' turned up with a bag of mouldy rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wales - it's a dangerous and lawless place, boyo... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views
S
We are renting currently boiler in active for more than 3 weeks no despite landlord having 6 engineer visits It just stopped working had a fix...
Replies
Views
I have a thermostatic concealed shower and would like to remove the thermostatic valve and look to clean any debris as it doesn't appear to be...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock