• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Removing thermostatic valve to clean in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

miketurner201

I have a thermostatic concealed shower and would like to remove the thermostatic valve and look to clean any debris as it doesn't appear to be getting very hot, other showers are fine. It's around 6 years old. It was installed by a plumber and bought from a company in Wales, have been told it came from China.

I will turn the water off and would like to know if its very difficult to remove / clean the valve and replace. Just a bit worried that it won't go back in place so want to be prepared for every eventuality.

Please see photos. Unsure if this is the correct replacement valve though, it was just a spare I have for a similar shower. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to Removing thermostatic valve to clean in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net