Search the forum,

Discuss Viy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipeaquint

Gas Engineer
Does anyone know what the story is with the VIY phone number? Tried the website No but it's dead. Bit worried as I'm booked on the part L exam next Saturday.

I think they have gone bust! Not been avertising on google for 3 months and phone is dead - email rebounds. Nearest centre is PPL in York I think they do Part L courses

just checked on companies house VIY has gone bust:

Search for View it Yourself Ltd

they went for £220K

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. Just looked up Companies House, seems that they are in liquidation. Anyone else booked on a VIY training course?

have u paid for ur course ? if you did by credit card you can get the money back and go somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Is there any advice on using Honeywell Evohome with 2 zone heating. Honeywell support are pretty useless and give conflicting advice. They suggested I ask my installer (but my installer suggested I ask Honeywell). I found a support article on the Honeywell Resideo website by Googling...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to install a bidet spray gun by the toilet, ideally this would involve sending hot and cold water into a thermostatic mixer then that would feed into the spray gun which would hang next to the cistern. What I'm worried about is that the spray gun would have to follow the same...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock