Search the forum,

Discuss viessmann vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across a viessmann vitodens 100 hose coming from pump burst quite a large slit on hose (still in warranty) was just wondering has anyone came across this thanks

I have never heard of one going so quick , hoses in boilers are a pain to us all . The systems they are fitted to , should be as clean as possible with no chemical cleaners left in the water and no inhibitor. The hardness of the water also seems to lower the life of them .

refuse to fit anything with car radiator hoses in them, always cause hassle later on.

No probs got them coming out this week boiler has only been fitted 10 month only fitted a few was just wondering if it was a common thing
thanks for replies though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessmann vitodens 100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Just about to order a Viessmann 100w. Comes with 10 year warranty. Or £190 extra for 12 years. The company I am going to use boiler hut, offer...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock