Search the forum,

Discuss Victoria Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Hi all long time no see

Just a quick one has anyone ever had problems getting refunds from VP?

I recently ordered wrong products so i ordered the correct ones and VP told me to ring them to raise a collection noteanyways i wasn't there on the day of delivery and my customer rang to say the driver says he can take the products back and they will refund i was far from happy as the customer was desperate for space so i said if they take anything back make sure the driver signs paperwork to state what there taking
Anyway customer didn't get no statement to cover me and VP are saying they did not receive anything back from the driver so they will not refund me, customer us refusing to cough up too so where do i stand do i bite my lip n walk away or take it further ?

As above how much are you talking about, stick it on the customers bill

Ray needs to answer this really, its too much just to swallow.

having read how the return was made, sorry to say you havent a hope in hell, no paperwork no proof no chance

Customer has already paid me for the work I've done but with the £749 I've lost i made next to nothing I'm a 1 man band who doesnt have a massive order book so this is Gunnar hit me hard

I'm 100% certain if i send a bill to the customer he will rip it up, i don't have much concrete that he did give the products to the driver but i have a few texts n face books messages with a bit of info saying he would contact VP on my behalf to argue the case but thing us they won't talk him anyway its a trade account

Just wondering would a strongly worded letter to VP or the customer with threat if action help

get him to back you up with vp, but not a lot else you can do, pointless billing the customer for goods lost, they weren't what they wanted or asked for in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Victoria Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock