Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Very handy flow rate/pressure/bore diameter calculator in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in height all interact. I found this very useful online calculator to assist.

Do a google for "flow-rate-calculator" at copely dot com. It is a free calculator.

I cannot pont the actual link as plumberforums.net thinks I am posting an advertising link!

Reply to Very handy flow rate/pressure/bore diameter calculator in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
R
We wish to have a glass fronted hearth gas fire installed. Other than the heat output an important factor is the visual appearance – flame height...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello I ve been to look at a job for a builder i work for. They are converting the back end of a garage into a bathroom. At the moment there is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock