• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Vent from washing machine and double vanity in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Marc m

Hey, just looking for a little feedback on the mock up I drew. I’m adding a washing machine and a double vanity to a 2” pipe I’ll have mounted into my main drain stack. For the vent off of the vanity, is it necessary? I’ve seen an “all hub 90” that would give me pipe to both vanities, but without a vent . I do not have a lot of vertical clearance for the vent from the vanities, but I could run something that would tie all 3 together above each at about 42” off the ground. Is the vent I’m showing satisfactory, or do I need one for each vanity sink? If so what fitting? If not, can I use the “all hub 90”. Thanks!

Reply to Vent from washing machine and double vanity in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net