Search the forum,

Discuss Vent from washing machine and double vanity in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Marc m

Hey, just looking for a little feedback on the mock up I drew. I’m adding a washing machine and a double vanity to a 2” pipe I’ll have mounted into my main drain stack. For the vent off of the vanity, is it necessary? I’ve seen an “all hub 90” that would give me pipe to both vanities, but without a vent . I do not have a lot of vertical clearance for the vent from the vanities, but I could run something that would tie all 3 together above each at about 42” off the ground. Is the vent I’m showing satisfactory, or do I need one for each vanity sink? If so what fitting? If not, can I use the “all hub 90”. Thanks!

Reply to Vent from washing machine and double vanity in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect a sink and dishwasher in the kitchen and a sink and washing machine in the utility room to a 50mm waste pipe running within the suspended floor to...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Have a problem with water hammer on washing machine, solved it for a bit with a mini rester been thro 2 seem to only last a year or so and expensive. So purchased a 1/2" T and a 0.16L mini expansion vessel and T what pressure should it be set at? When I first used machine it seemed ok then few...
Replies
Views
Had a new Kitchen fitted just before Xmas with integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher (never again!) Appliances are located around 3.5m away from the sink, in a corner, sink one side, appliances on the other. All hose lengths within manufacturers recommendations btw. Washing Machine drum...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m having a problem with my washing machine and any help would greatly be appreciated! I moved into my new build ground floor flat just over a year ago and I’ve always had a problem with my washing machine not working correctly and leaving my clothes with a damp/stagnant water smell...
Replies
Views
Washing machine standpipe issues So I moved into an old house and the laundry area just has this standpipe sticking out of the floor. Cannot access crawlspace to see if there's any type of trap under the floor. We believe the pipe just makes a 90° turn under floor to meet up with other drain...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock