Search the forum,

Discuss Vauxhall Combo van for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all,

Just going to pick up my Vauxhall Combo van from the garage.

It's just had a new starter motor and a new high pressure fuel pump. I had it fully serviced every year I had it, which included it's most recent service on December last year.

I've hardly used it since then as when the pump went, I couldn't be without a van, so bought a new one.

It's very clean, no rust at all, done just under 60,000 miles.

It's white, fully racked out with ex BT racking, which is good quality.

It's got a roof rack and pipe carrier.

I'm going to put it up on eBay for auction, not for a buy now price.

If anyone is interested, either PM me or email me via my website, or just respond to this thread.

I am about to take the sign writing off. I could leave the OFTEC/Gas Safe logos on, as they may suit someone. I'll just start with my logos for now.

I will stick some photos of it up. But have to valet it first. (what fun).

Cheers.

Danny

Im really intrested in this danny, plus im pretty close to you!
what year is it?
pi need a van now so bad :(

It's a 55 plate, not sure what year it was first registered, it will be 2005 or 2006 I need to dig out the paper work.

I have been out removing the vinyl graphics from it for the last couple of hours.

As for what I want for it, I have to look into too! Not sure what it's worth until I look at comparative vans.

I do know that it's a cracking van. Anything it's ever needed has been done. I changed the alternator a couple of years back just because it was squeeking.
I serviced it with Vauxhall the first 3 years I had it. Then with a local garage the last two years. Lots of service history and MOT's to back up mileage.

I just need to get organised with selling it. I only picked it back up today, so need to get it cleaned up and photographed. I will put it up here once I have photographed it before I stick it on eBay so if anyone want to put an offer on it they can.

Any updates danny?

No updates as yet mate! I've been working too much.

I've started taking the graphics off, but need to get her cleaned up and ready for photographing. I will get some photos up tomorrow clean or dirty. I'm working all day bank holiday Monday so it's probably the only chance I'll get!

If you wanted to come look at it you are more than welcome to. I'm hoping to get about ÂŁ2000 for it.

Oooh Danny nooooooo....
Do you really want to sell your previous pride and joy to a fella that's gonna be 1king all day long as he drives around?....:D

I'll give you ÂŁ30 a week for it....:cool:

Good point, maybe to a syphon then out the floor? Perfect for traffic jams too!!

Will grab some tomorrow, its insured as of midnight tonight :D all of dannys cursed sign writing is now off :p time for "B.A.King Hot Heating" to get plastered all over it :D

Will grab some tomorrow, its insured as of midnight tonight :D all of dannys cursed sign writing is now off :p time for "B.A.King Hot Heating" to get plastered all over it :D

That's a cool name that, you really trade under that name?

B B King is a well known name but
B A R king (mad) is what your custards need to be...:)

Im about too, ive been trading under my name for the moment but i coined that a few days ago and thought hey thats alright!

my names billy arnold king so my signiture is baking anyway.......

ehh i think my customers are mad, who in their right mind has a 21 year old let free upon their homes!

Well b A king is ok.
Imagine your customers faces if you pulled up in a van that had 1king on the side......

Will you be plumbing today? Or just 1king in my bathroom...:D

"Your welcome to lend a hand, its a rather hard job you see"

oh why did i pick a 1 for my name XD

Last edited:
"Your welcome to lemd a hand, its a rather hard jon you see"

oh why did i pick a 1 for my name XD

Because '4' would get you a warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vauxhall Combo van for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock