Discuss Vanity unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know anywhere that I can get a really nice looking upmarket double vanity unit?

Ive had a look online at loads of sites but nothing jumps out

Thanks.

That's the sort of thing Im looking for. Like real wood but they don't have much choice on wall hung ones. Its for my house this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vanity unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a cloak room that has a width of 1035mm that I am wanting to put a combined concealed toilet and vanity in. I was looking at a 550mm...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Duravit vanity unit and was recommended to buy the Duravit space saving waste: 005076 But im unsure how this connects...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm in the process of buying the fittings for my new bathroom and I'm trying to find a combo toilet/ vanity unit. The one i'm looking for is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock