Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 + WiFi Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I purchased the following thermostat: BHT-002 because the heating timer on the front of the boiler stopped working:

https://www.krieger-therm.ch/downloads/bht-002-with-wifi.pdf

My boiler connections look like this:
ee6ac79067e871e1467b455b4d8abc8a.jpg

Do I connect the dry contact (1+2) from the thermostat to RT?

Thanks

I’m afraid mate you shouldn’t even have the case off if you are not gas safe as it forms a combustion seal which needs to be tested to ensure that it’s replaced safely. You need a gas safe engineer in

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 + WiFi Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock