Discuss vaillant ecotec no heating just water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's right, look in the wiring diagram in the book. It's quite simple, even I get it.

Yeh im looking at it on a disc but it says turn the boiler control for heat onto full but if its fubard i will still have the problem unless i link it out wont i ???? thanks

Yes, does the boiler fire then shut down? If yes it's the divertor stuck on heating.

No works ok on hot water and fires up on heating when you overide the controls and displays code s.30 everything points to it being the switch thats not working.

Hi guys just an update the switch on the front of the boiler for controlling the heating was indeed faulty so i have bypassed this with a programmable room stat now all working fine thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec no heating just water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back