Discuss Urinal installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone know what the minimum fall on a waste run from urinals is? Is it 18mm/m as with other waste pipe branches.

I’m looking at a job and the architect has suggested the following: 10m branch length from ventilated soil stack containing 4 urinals and 3 wash hand basins – basins are at the end of the run.

What would be the best way to ventilate the branch? I was thinking a 50mm AAV at the end of the branch, but cannot remember the height it must be mounted at. Is it 300mm above basin overflow level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urinal installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi there I have an existing soil stack on the side of my house. I have extended the house by building a loft. The loft company ran the waste...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
M
5th floor flats washing machine waste runs internally down to our 3rd floor flats bath waste then further down through to the other side of the...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock