Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unvented hot water expantion vessel! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benny_headland

Visited property 10 months ago as expantion vessel had pin holed and started weeping , cylinder was about 4-5 years , we changed the expantion vessel for a new one and now that one has also pin holed? Can any one suggest a reason for this happening? Chers

Ben
Atlantis heating.

Presumably there's inhibitor in the system?

Are the radiators old or corroded? Possibly metal parts flying around the water works?

Sorry its the hot water expantion vessel , not the central heating side.

Was the replacement a red expansion vessel. It should of been blue or white

Ok for all that replayed to this iv just been told that it's not pin holed!!! And that it leaking from the nipple at top so diagram inside is fi*%ked , sorry for my miss-posted thread :/ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented hot water expantion vessel! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock