Search the forum,

Discuss Unvented extractor fan for gas cooker in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys

I'm moving to a flat but where the cooker is situated. I can't get a vented extractor fan as it's the same wall as the next door flat.

Are the none vented ones any good ?

Which one should I be looking out for ? Or avoid ?

Any tips will be helpful

Reply to Unvented extractor fan for gas cooker in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then up the outside of the external wall. The ducting pipe circumference is about 32cm, so about 10cm diameter. There is no extractor fan in the kitchen. We...
Replies
Views
I recently posted a thread about an extractor fan for a downstairs toilet and received lots of help so many thanks to all who helped. In the same property in the upstairs bathroom is another non functioning fan. It is a Vectaire A 10/4 AT: the one with the built in shutters. 1. Why are the...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red arrow shows the gas pipes, the blue arrows are the electric supply for the cooker and the purple is the back of the cooker. I know nothing of plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming out of the wall. Assuming it's a old gas pipe for the cooker that's been capped as the kitchen no longer requires it. Can this be removed by a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock