Discuss ****ty start now improving as week goes on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Monday was a bad day, hospital cancelled knee op again, forgot I hadn't MOTed the wife's car, 4 months overdue, gas inspection due, 2 customers cancelled appointments and it went on and on. Forgot the wifey was poorly as well

So hospital now given me another date in Oct, when oftec inspection booked, that will **** him off even more :) , little smart car passed mot ok, abs lights stayed off :):):), gas inspection took precisely 11 minutes (chatted about his new thai wife as well), customers rebooked including **** tax now :):):) and the old webbed hands attended and passed his mot/medical for the RNLI crew (subject to some appraisal from HQ being happy with a nutter and his shattered wrist. I did point out to medic if I can remove a heatslave down a flight of stairs on my own, I sure as hell can pull a fat beggar like croppie out of the sea, well Ray anyhow, have to consider the pros and cons of rescuing Mr Happy)

Only other pain this week is that I have missed all 3 shouts in the last 3 days..... bleedin grockles blocked the road twice and doctors appointment today meant I had to step back.

Nearly forgot, wifey still poorly, so life is v stressful what with making my own tea, doing her horse first thing and being nice to her...

Added to which someone deliberately blocked you out of your own wagon. Then hid, stifling the giggles, as you stood there swearing.

14203104_10153904709631446_3798567601612107711_n.jpg

Not that I found it funny or nuffink. But I did enjoy the fact that even your own daughter turned against you!

Didn't you do a dukes of hazard??

revenge is planned, he will be arriving off exercise to find his own van coated in pallet wrap, round and round, over and under (having cooled the exhaust of course) :):):)

Is that you Lame and did Cropped really block you in and take pics from the bushes?

Yea but for once cut the tosser some slack,he is after all one of us,sounds a rough week Lame,hope it improves Bud

Yea but for once cut the tosser some slack,he is after all one of us,sounds a rough week Lame,hope it improves Bud

Cut him some slack!!! This is the moaning plumber we`re talking about, when is he ever happy for gawds sake, if he won the lottery he would still moan it wasn`t a big one.

Hang on in there Lame things can only get better, wishing the missus a speedy recovery.

I rather thought I had. But then if I didn't take potshots at him he'd think I was softening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ****ty start now improving as week goes on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago, my mother moved house and paid an RGI to move her existing ca. 1981 Solaire New World cooker into her new house (there was...
Replies
Views
L
Taken from that wonderful film, Poltergeist. I have been back to work 2 days after my op, what happens, bleedin emmets n...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Monday Tuesday business as usual even landed 3 boiler swaps from the back of some cp12s. Wednesday the youngest starts being ill nothing unusual...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock