Discuss Trying to ID cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Trying to locate a replacement cartridge but having some trouble w this one, even though it appears to be a pretty standard cartridge. The valve operation is left/right, not in/out or up/down. No screw hole in end of actuator. Water main isn't turning easily so I'm trying to ID cartridge and have a replacement handy before I use brute force to shut the main valve (just in case). Any insight would be helpful, I can't seem to find anything at HD that "looks" the same. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210826_102607.jpg
    20210826_102607.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210826_102535.jpg
    20210826_102535.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 13
What does it look like with all of it together eg handles

Reply to Trying to ID cartridge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi. Just joined the forum in the hope of some help removing a shower knob. I have an Axor Starck concealed shower (picture attached) and have...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
I have a gate valve that shuts water off to outside hose bib, and it leaks through the valve stem when open. The valve was installed 25 years ago...
Replies
Views
Back