Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to find acini boiler that is 40kw on the central heating side? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csmithy

H, does anyone know of a combi boiler that is 40kw on the central heating side

Viessmann, atag and intergas do one, but best have a word with your gas safe eng

I am a gas engineer, viessmann only go up to 35kw on heating side that I can see, atag is only 30kw, inter gas do a 40kw but only has 2 years warranty and not to keen on them

I am a gas engineer, viessmann only go up to 35kw on heating side that I can see, atag is only 30kw, inter gas do a 40kw but only has 2 years warranty and not to keen on them

You will have to up the kW so have a look for a 45kw

but 45 kW for a house sounds big how man bathrooms if more than one a combi is wrong for you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to find acini boiler that is 40kw on the central heating side? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to winter we started putting the central heating on. The central heating has a mind of its on it’s really strange iv never experienced this We put the heating...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or two and then goes off. After another few seconds it starts again and then stays on. This happens around 8 out of 10 times. I had engineer having a...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock