Discuss TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I use Danfoss RASC2 or Drayton. In my experience like all things you get what you pay for.

I've used em for a while mate and had no bother at all! It's the gen2 ones out now!

Are bulldogs anygood, mainly use Draytons but getting very expensive?

Bulldogs made by Peglar, but don't think they are what they used to be!

Customer wants a quality job, use Drayton TRV4's or mid range job use Graham's own all Alltech made by Altechnic, fitted hundreds without a single issue, liquid filled rather than wax too.

I like Pegler Terrier myself.

Only use the bulldog valves, no issues and have just swapped to the gen 2.

it's hard to get better than the danfoss rasc, been using them for years, never have any problems with them, always buy the 8/10mm valves and you'll get 2 reducers for free :smug:

I liked the Peglers Terrier TRVs as they are neat & have colours for different temperature setting, but had the odd one fail in a year or two - they wouldn't shut off. They got expensive too. The Peglers Bulldogs I like, but I think they use the same body!
Danfoss TRVs are perhaps very good, but odd bodies with few threads for nuts & the pipe doesn't go in same depth are most valves.
Mistral TRVs can come with a lock shield valve in a box & are very cheap. Seem to be reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRV's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
I have a downstairs rad that has a 23 year old TRV and it's barely heating up. I bled it, and removed the TRV head and it still just gets a bit...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock